Cupcake Love

Homemade Mocha Cupcakes by Meg


At Twelve


At Two


Comments

Michelle Ann said…
Meg needs to be sending those this way.

By the way, Tanya told me you were feeling ill yesterday. I hope you are feeling better today!!! :)
deb said…
Mich: Better today thank you. I'm going to have a Potluck this fall you'll have to come with Tanya and bring a dish and you can all the cupcakes you want!;)
Michelle Ann said…
Fall??? Missy, you have a pool...I am thinking an August Pool Potluck.

However, you will need your shades, this chica is white as can be.
cute with the bakers hat...you let your kid have coffee?
deb said…
No way, no soda. The chocolate butter cream frosting we had a hard time with so I had some left over coffee in my press added about oh 1/8 th of a cup to the frosting and wala. It was soo good.
Dining Alone said…
She is so fortunate to have someone to inspire her to bake and cook at that age!
a future chef! :-)
cute pictures of a charming girl.
deb said…
she is a charmer. god love her and god bless her

Popular Posts