Thank you Peter Sonic Camera NYC!

Ok Peter is the hookup at Sonic Camera! I called to check status on the Canon I ordered online this past Friday (i paid for overnight shipping) and Peter told me I ordered about 10 minutes too late that it was after hours Friday. So now the camera would not ship out until Wednesday due to a Jewish Holiday (Shavuot)(no work permitted from the sunset of June 8th-10th) and their business is closed this Mon & Tuesday. That made me sad because I really wanted that camera for the trip to the coast this Tuesday.

So I sadly called back to cancel the order.. and Peter said (in a really thick cute NYC accent) "if I could get that camera to you in time to go on your trip would you still want the camera?" "Absolutley," I replied. He said to hang on then came back on the line a few seconds later to tell me that He's personally taking the Camera to UPS for me tomorrow (for overnight delivery), on his Holiday, so that Meg & I can have it by Tuesday morning for our trip. WOW. XXOO to you Peter!

To order the Canon with all the goodies this is the only place to buy it. I shopped around and it's saving me a lot of loot. Make sure you ask for Peter. ;)

Click on the blog title to get to Sonic.

Comments

Popular Posts