Brown Butter & Pasta

Meg's Portion



It's our first lunch of the Summer. Meg & I. She had a hankering for Brown Butter and Pasta and I normally like to make it with Makaronada noodles (not easy to find). We found these cool ravioli's in the organic fridge section of our store. Filled With Butternut squash, sage & herbs. I did a quick Brown Butter Sauce and topped with Mizethra cheese. Maybe more of a fall dish but you have to satisfy cravings. Simple and quite delicious.


My portion: doomed to a diet.

Comments

Tanya Kristine said…
please tell me those are the size of a small car.
deb said…
just about the size of a "smart car"

dieting sucks but i am bound and determined to get my ass back in my size 4 jeans
deb said…
They were supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Now say that 5 x fast.

I still need to buy my pasta attachment for my kitchen aid. That will be a fall project.
Tanya Kristine said…
i got an idea. how about buying pasta FROM A STORE!!!

and you can spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious but not write?

hahahha....i'm bitterly funny.

Popular Posts