The New Sudwerk, The Old Cliff house


Review Lunch at Sudwerk.


Ambiance: Sat out and over looked the river. Beautiful day.

Service: Lame at best. OMG. What is so hard? Not a busy place there yesterday. Our waitress was around 50 ish but I could have sworn it was her first day. Luckily, we were not in hurry. 15 Minutes just to greet us.. and we were thirsty.

I'm a seasoned waitress and the only requirements I have in my server are promptness and politeness. Even if the food is bad, if I have a good server I will find something to like about the food or the place. She was sooo slooooww and not the sharpest tool in the shed .

Food: I had the butter lettuce salad with blue cheese and a maple dressing. It was OK. It did not blow my chaps off.

My guys (Pete & Pat) each had a cheeseburger which was cold and overcooked. I mean what is so frickin' difficult about med. rare? Me, I would have sent it back. But we waited sooo long for our server it would have been midnight before they got their new burgers.

will we go back? Sure, it's very local to us. The outside seating over looking the river is great and if we do not eat the food..the beer was gooooooood and cold...once we finally got it.

9900 Greenback Ln
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 989-9243
www.sudwerkriverside.com

Comments

I would have complained like a mofo and would have totally sent the burgers back!
deb said…
db:trust me any other time and it would have gone back. it was just such great day and i think the hassel was not worth it this time.

its funny we really don't eat out that often because we can do it here soo much better and for sooo much less. & the service well it's perfect.
Tanya Kristine said…
"will we go back? sure!"

that was the funniest part..i hope you dind't tip.
Ms. Munchie said…
hopefully they were just getting the bugs worked out and it will get better.

Popular Posts