I'm a Free Agent

After a very long month of deep thought,today, I severed all ties to Lyon Real Estate & the Real Estate business. A major factor in my decision was a very bogus transaction that involved two "shifty" Lyon Agents. In my mind, to continue as a Lyon agent would mean compromising my own integrity. Mostly, my heart can't take the cut throat mindset that comes with the business. If my heart is not in it...

So, here I am free. I'm not sure where I'm headed? I just know it involves or rather needs to involve food. It's what I love and it is where I thrive. So any of my food blog buddies out here.. if you have any inside scoop on a cool & shibby place to work
"Serving," please let me know. I'm on the "Market." LOL

Shibby-http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shibby

Oh did I mention I'm a little freaked out! & it is times like these I always summons up the tune from the 80's rocker hit by White Snake, "Here I go again." I was such Rocker Chick in the day. The peg leg, leopard print, skin tight pants with 4 inch stilettos & the hair teased so high that it and the Mega-hold Aqua Net stuck to the roof of my car. The "Old Days" as my Meg call them. Ahhhh!

Comments

Deb, you have made an excellent decision. Can you send me an email about what you are looking for, I can keep my eyes open for ya!
Deb,

Sometimes it is necessary to shut one door so another may open. Keep blogging and keep smiling, your next career is just around the corner, I have no doubt.
Deb,

I think you will appreciate this article: http://twurl.nl/ghjp2a

Be Well,

Sam
deb said…
Sam, Thank you ;)
Shankari, You too & I emailed.
Tanya Kristine said…
are you going to change your email then?

you know, Rick from the Water boy is opening a new place called First Gear where cafe millazo's used to be....i'llbet THAT would be fun.
deb said…
tk: that would be fun. I did send out resume's to a couple mid-town places. email, i dunno what a pain.

Popular Posts