Sleep Eating



Does anyone else Sleep Eat? You may not know that you do. I do. The evidence proves it. The peanut butter spoon in the sink, the crumbs on the counter, the peanut butter on the mouth of the milk jug, & the peanut butter + bread stuck in my retainer. Hmm, now if I could just remember to sleep clean up after myself.

I've been up to this for about 2 years. If it were not for the evidence or Pat telling me "you're sleep eating again DEBORAH" or Megan saying, " Mom where are my peanut butter pretzles?" I would have no recollection.

It's not over eating. As far as I can tell It's 90% peanut butter related..or says the evidence.

Comments

LOL! I must suffer from a similar if not the same malady! pauvre moi!
deb said…
Yay! A fellow sleep eater. I new there had to be one out here. If I was in your house.. I could just imagine the Greek treats I'd scarf!
so no poor you. ;)

Popular Posts