Meg's Monologue


This was our practice run (taped in Pt. Reyes) for her show that she had this past Sat. I had the entire bit (lucy's vitameatavegimin) but somehow when I transferred to the memory card I lost most of the data (which was so funny) it's made me heartsick and it made me cry and I'm not a cryer like TK. The memory stick did not have enough space for the 9 minute act so this is all I have. (since then I have bought a new memory stick with more space) I cannot figure out where the video went. We did not erase or tape over anything we didn't even rewind the tape. When I go to playback its just blank blue screen. Yes I could and will tape her performance again. The reason I'm so sad about it, it was so in the moment and when I completely lost it (laughed till I cried moment) Megan remained composed the entire time playing her role she didn't skip a beat. That I can't duplicate. So if anyone knows anything about video taping & memory sticks please, please advise. maybe it's just hiding somewhere. I'm hopeful

In the scene she had a bite of the tomato jam I bought in town,it truly grossed her out.

Comments

Tanya Kristine said…
excuse me? Like TK? someones ass is gonna get beat.
Tanya Kristine said…
ddamn it. i want more!
deb said…
i know it was so g'damn funnnnnnneeeee!
Ms. Munchie said…
Suzie's is at P and Cap City freeway downtown. You can see the sign from the freeway.
I DONT GET IT why do you erase my comments?

Popular Posts